- Adhesives & Bonding Expo Europe, 5-7 December, Stuttgart
- Important information and advice for the future of the tape business
- Adhesive Tape Market Size [2022-2029] | Industry Growth, Share, and Forecast Report by Fortune Busin
- Cookies Policy
- What is masking tape, the use of masking tape
3M 9460PC VHB Tape uses 3M 100MP strong adhesive system, which has extremely high adhesive strength and can replace the role of rivets, spot welding and liquid adhesives to achieve permanent bonding. It is designed for use on medium to high surface energy materials such as metals, polyimides and polycarbonates. It also works well in hot or cold conditions and when cycling. The long term operating temperature is 149C (300F) and the short term temperature can reach 260C (500F).
We are adhesive tape manufacturers and suppliers, looking for wholesalers, distributors, or individual large orders with purchase intentions all over the world. Please describe your inquiry in detail, including but not limited to product name, specification, application idea, operating condition, quantity, etc. The more accurate the information provided, the more accurate quotation and samples our team can provide within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Product Name: 3M Double Sided VHB Tape( 9460PC/9469PC/9473PC )
Adhesive Side:Double Sided
Specification&Feature: High temperature resistance/Chemical solvent/ UV resistance
100MP strong acrylic adhesive system
2mil, 5mil and 10mil for different application
Operating temperature 149℃, Short term temperature 260℃
Good conformity excellent shear strength
Replace function of rivet, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners
* Metal to metal combination
* Adhesive to high energy surfaces such as polyimide, metal, aluminum, polycarbonate.
* Bonding of flexible printed circuit boards (FPC) to aluminum stiffeners or heat sinks
* Indoor or outdoor industrial bonding
* Some digital products are permanently linked, such as a fixed LCD screen with LED backlight.
* Membrane switches with nameplate permanently bonded
* Metal parts are firmly connected